We take the quality of our products seriously, inspecting products throughout the manufacturing process to ensure uniformity and adherence to client standards.
Esterline & Sons maintains its certification to AS9100:2009 Revision C and ISO 9001:2009 by performing two internal Quality Audits and one External Quality Audit each year. Esterline & Sons has been proud to pass these Quality Audits since its initial certification in 2003.
Esterline & Sons Quality Commitment
- Part dimensions are independently recorded 3 times during the build process to verify quality
- 2000+ gages and inspection equipment, calibrated to NIST standards
- The best equipment and measuring techniques are used, including modern instruments such as CMM, OGP, Oasis, Super Mics and Johnson Gauge Thread Rollers
- Each shipment includes a Certificate of Conformity to your requirements
- All metals are lot controlled and include mill certifications with the Certificate of Conformity
- Statistically significant inspection plans are developed for each part
- We perform 100% visual inspection for all components
- Inspectors are trained in the latest techniques, including CMM, advanced GD&T interpretation and FAIR Reports